Though you can’t literally eat a rainbow, you can consume a rainbow of colors in your produce. Because beneficial vitamins and phytochemicals are found in a variety of fruits and vegetables, to get enough of them in your diet means consuming a spectrum of produce.Continue reading “Eating a Rainbow Every Day”
Here’s what you need to know…
- Any meal over 750 calories (not including the pre-workout nutrition period) results in a measurable amount of fat storage, regardless of macro-nutrient profile.
- Glycogen-depleting workouts done before a cheat meal can help counteract its detrimental effects.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short not to enjoy it.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.